Saturday, April 16, 2016

Louise Maelys Red Wine Colored Wig

I love this wig! It is really pretty and it feels real as hell!
It was easy to properly put on, and it actually stayed put and didn't slide all over the place, like other wigs do.

This wig actually has an adjustable strap inside the wig, so you can make sure you get the best fit for your size head! The straps are just like the clasps on bras, so it's really easy to adjust.

Once, I placed the wig on my head, I looked to make sure none of my real hair was sticking out, and it wasn't. This really held all my real hair, very well underneath the wig! It moved around just like real hair does when the wind blows!

You can use for various reasons! I like them because I love to change things up in my relationship. To me, wearing a wig is a lot like playing dress up. You can pretend to be someone else when this is on!! 

The above photo is how I look without the wig! I have super long hair too, so I know if I can pull this wig off, anyone can, whether you have long hair or not.


to get your wig just like mine, follow the link below, and they do have many different colors to choose from. If you like the color that I am wearing, it is wine red! 

 http://www.amazon.com/LOUISE-MAELYS-Ladies-Straight-Cosplay/dp/B00MXJ9HJQ?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_search_detailpage


No comments:

Post a Comment