Sunday, April 17, 2016

L'OREAL Paris Extraordinary Oil System

This hair care line that L'oreal has come out with is just amazing! 
I got the whole hair care kit a couple days ago, thanks to crowdtap! 
I am picky when it comes to my shampoo and conditioner now! I really like this kind from L'oreal though. It smells great, and has different types of oil in it, ranging from coconut oil, to sunflower oil.

I was a little hesitant at first about trying a shampoo made up with oils. I didn't want my hair to look greasy or anything.
I am so glad that I tried it however!!

It really made a difference to my hair, after the first use!!
My hair was much softer than it was before hand, and it had more shine to it!
My hair was also so easy to brush afterwards!

I have never had a better shampoo and conditioner set than this! I feel like my hair is more healthier and vibrant than it has ever been! I owe it all to this hair care system!

No comments:

Post a Comment