Sunday, April 17, 2016

Time to get Kinky!!!

I have been with my husband for 13 years now, and we are stronger than ever. We are super close and have an awesome sex life. 
I am a firm believer of that saying, " A lady in the streets, but a freak in the sheets" Lol, so, to a big reason why my relationship has lasted this long, and I am still really young, is because I opened the doors to a kinkier and fun sexual relationship.
 (this is a photo of the straps )

I have always been open to trying new things, I mean cause you will never know if you like something if you don't try it.

So, recently I got some bed restraints, and they are awesome let me just tell you!! 
They are easy to put on your bed, and can really heat up your sheets! Ladies, your husbands will really enjoy this!

Well, you just lift your mattress and put these underneath it, and pull the parts out that has the clasp on it. Then you attach the restraints to it.
You just lay in the bed and let your partner fasten the restraints on you. You can choose whether or not you want them really tight, or loose.


When my husband and I used them we also used it with a blind fold. I really enjoyed using this and it really made things more erotic than ever, while having sex with my husband!

To get you a pair to spice up your marriage or relationship, follow the link below : 
http://www.amazon.com/Under-Restraint-Bondage-BONUS-Cross/dp/B01B1TW6O6?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_search_detailpage

No comments:

Post a Comment