Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Sunmeg 6m Dimmable led filament bulb

I am a huge fan of anything that will save my family money and actually works! 
This bulb does just that for me and more! 

I have a light in my stairway, that we have to walk up in order to get into my apartment. Well, without that light, you can damn near kill yourself from the darkness. I have some really steep steps and they are dangerous to walk up in the dark.

I was tired of putting bulbs in that would die in a couple of days. I was really wasting money on light bulbs, and I was tired of it, so I knew I needed something else. 

That is when I stumbled across this light bulb and figured I would give it a shot. Well I love how bright it is! It is much brighter than any store bought bulb!
The light bulb has been on constantly since it arrived, and it looks just as bright now as it did when I first put it in, and its been several days of it being on without being off at all! I was really amazed at how long it has been lasting! 

With this kind of bulb too, it also saves on your electric bill. Well, since I have to have a light always on in the stairway, I can really benefit from saving a little money just from switching to a different bulb.
I am not complaining because I love this light and I love saving money!! 

They have many different sizes that you can choose from so to snag yours today follow the link below: 
http://www.amazon.com/SUNMEG-Dimmable-Filament-Equivalent-Incandescent/dp/B01DTZZM7S?ie=UTF8&redirect=true&ref_=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_0

No comments:

Post a Comment