Wednesday, April 20, 2016

ZZER Women's Sleeveless fit stretch pleated party cocktail dress

The dress is a very beautiful and well put together dress! The material it is made of, is very high quality and so soft! 
The color of it the dress, is the perfect color for a dress with this design!

I think that this dress should be just for younger girls or teenagers, because when I tried it on it looked funny on me, not to mention it was much shorter than what I would want in a dress to wear at a cocktail.

I actually ordered a medium, which usually I have no problem wearing. I couldn't zip this up however! So, I had no choice but to give it to my daughter. It looked like it really belonged on her however. The color really brought out her eyes as well!
She was gorgeous in the dress! She loved it as well as I did, once I saw her in it!

To get this dress follow the following link: http://www.amazon.com/ZZER-Sleeveless-Stretch-Pleated-Cocktail/dp/B01D639QXE?ie=UTF8&redirect=true&ref_=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_18

No comments:

Post a Comment