Saturday, April 23, 2016

Retseliney Advanced Age Defying Daily Moisturizer

I am very pleased with this product! It has really healthy ingredients in it, which in my opinion really speaks highly of the company.
Having good ingredients in beauty products are really important to me, because I don't want to put any harmful chemicals on my face!

The smell of it however, could be slightly better, but it's not an issue as to where I wouldn't purchase this because it's not too bad and not a heavy scent.

As soon as I put this on my face, my skin felt a lot better. My skin was much softer upon the first application of this! It really absorbs into my skin really fast. It didn't leave my skin feeling like it was sticky so that is also very appreciated because that's the one thing that drives me crazy about beauty products! Nobody wants sticky residue left on their face and with this company and this product, you no longer have to worry about that, because it doesn't do that!! 

You get  a really good amount for the price of this! You can get it at a great price, which I am a little surprised of how much of a good deal it is being sold at, because this product really gives you amazing results!

To be able to purchase yours today click the following link: http://www.amazon.com/Retseliney-Moisturizer-Glycolic-Hyaluronic-Discoloration/dp/B00U312V3A?ie=UTF8&redirect=true&ref_=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_37

No comments:

Post a Comment