Sunday, April 24, 2016

Retseliney Revitalizing Vitamin C Night Cream

This company really cares about their products, and the people that use them! You can tell that they care by the natural and healthy ingredients that they put in them!
Nobody wants to put harmful chemicals on their face, and with this company, you never have to worry about, because it's all wrote on the bottle, and I really appreciate that!! 

It has a nice light scent of orange to it, and you get a good amount in this bottle! It has a hand pump that allows it to give you the perfect amount with just a pump or two!

It really made my face soft and smooth! I loved how instantly it absorbed into my skin, and how immediately I felt a difference in my skin! I could feel it tightening and I love that, because I love knowing that it is really working!

I also have noticed that my skin has a more natural looking glow to it!
It has anti-aging ingredients in it as well, so that is really my favorite thing about it! It really is making me look younger! I actually had a couple people ask me if I was around 19-20 and I am 32 so loving that about this hahaha!

To get yours follow the link today! http://www.amazon.com/Retseliney-Revitalizing-Vitamin-Moisturizer-Wrinkles/dp/B00U217U00?ie=UTF8&ref_=cm_rdp_product

No comments:

Post a Comment