Saturday, April 30, 2016

Ekouaer Kimino Bathrobe

I am one of those women that love lingerie! I love everything about it, from the way it looks to the way it feels on my skin. This company has some of the best stuff I have ever had! 

As important as it is to have lingerie, it is as more important for women to have a nice bathrobe. This company has the best robes that I have ever come across, and sooo many different styles as well.

This bathrobe in particular is impeccable!! It is beautifully designed and is made from very soft and silky smooth material!
The lace around the edges on parts of this robe, really is what makes this so elegant.

It has the perfect length to it! It's not too long for my liking and not too short neither, in fact, it's just right! 
It has a long rope attached to it, so you can tie the robe as tight as you would prefer. Plus not to mention the pockets on it are the perfect size for a bathrobe

It is very comfortable to wear, and it is a perfect gift for the woman in your life, whether it be your mom, sister, wife etc.. No matter who it's for, whoever you purchase it for, they will love it and trust me they will use it!! Don't get your loved one a robe and forget to get yourself one. Make sure when you purchase you grab one for you! Follow the link at the bottom to order today!! 

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01DM13WQW

No comments:

Post a Comment