Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Bluetooth fm transmittor adapter car kit

Accidents occur everyday on the road, and some can be deadly!
Drivers that are on their phones having conversations, are one of the largest reasons why there is accidents on the roadway.

I have been guilty of talking and driving countless times. When I lost a friend of mine for being on the phone and driving when she wrecked, it really opened up my eyes and made me reconsider!

I have a device that has allowed me to be able to talk on my cellphone, all while being hands free!! It just plugs into your car outlet and you are all set. It has Bluetooth and is easy to pair your phone with! 




One of my favorite things about this is that, I can listen to my music that I have saved in my phone, on my car stereo! How awesome is that?
Has amazing sound quality and is being sold at a reasonable price!

To snag yours just click this following link: http://www.amazon.com/Bluetooth-Transmitter-Adapter-Magnetic-Included/dp/B01CCISIUG?ie=UTF8&redirect=true&ref_=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_17

No comments:

Post a Comment