Sunday, April 24, 2016

Eqoba Ceramic Hair straightener brush

I love my hair straightener brush! It is really cool and super cute! Not to mention so much easier to be able to use than a regular straightener!

With this one, I no longer have to worry about really burning myself. It also has a longer cord than other straighteners so it really makes it easier for me to be able to reach all of my hair.

It also comes with two hair pins and that is really helpful in straightening my hair!! I will pull half of my hair up with the help of the pins. It allows me to make sure that i can get every inch of my hair. Not to mention these hair pins, will help give you volume to your hair, even with this straightener. I really enjoy that!! 

It is super easy to use! It doesn't take a long time to also be able to have this at the heat control setting that you prefer. So within a couple minutes plugging this up, its ready to use! 
My 10 year old daughter uses this everyday that is how easy this is to use! With her now getting up to style and straighten her own hair everyday now before school, I can actually sleep in a little bit longer before having to rush her off to school.
This is before straightening my hair 

this is after

It is also helpful in detangling our hair and it doesn't take no time at all to get all my tangles out! I have also cut our hair straightening time in half with this compared to a regular flat iron. 

It is sold at a very reasonable price! Plus you can't beat how easy it to use this and the amazing results that you get from this!!
To get yours today, please follow the following link: http://www.amazon.com/Eqoba-Straightener-Detangling-Straightening-Aniti-Scald/dp/B01B2PBYXI/ref=sr_1_sc_1_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1461558684&sr=8-1-spell&keywords=equoba+hair+straightener



No comments:

Post a Comment