Wednesday, April 27, 2016

jacqueline New york one size fits all seamless leggings

My daughter goes to a school where she has to wear uniforms and she hates it! She has to wear mostly jumpers or skirts to school everyday.

She is at the age, where she is about to be starting to shave her legs, and in the meantime, she demands that she wears leggings underneath her uniform every day!

She is a growing child, so therefor everything that we buy her she outgrows in just a couple months, or she is constantly tearing up her leggings.

It was starting to get really expensive for me to have to keep purchasing her more leggings. I was really frustrated and at my wits end, because no matter how many times I have to tell my daughter, that she doesn't need to be playing in her leggings, she would and she'd always put holes in them! 

I actually found a pair that has answered my prayers! I found her a pair of leggings that are actually really strong and durable! Plus with them being a one size fits all, that means she can use them for years to come and in the end I save money!

You can purchase these at a reasonable price and they have other colors and designs that you can choose from!
To snag yours just click the following link: http://www.amazon.com/Jacqueline-New-York-Seamless-Leggings/dp/B01AX2V51C

No comments:

Post a Comment