Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Moisturizing Heel Socks

Well, since I love to run around barefoot and I am usually not wearing any shoes. 
Well, because of that, my feet are horrible! 
When I say that they are horrible, they really are lol! They are rough and cracked and they hurt!

I was so happy when these heel socks arrived on my porch! I had no problem putting them on. They fit me perfectly and was surprisingly comfortable considering that the toes are open!

They came in the color pink, which is my favorite color of all time! 
They have a built in moisturizer already so even if you don't add your own lotion beforehand, these will still give your heels the moisture that they need! 

They really left my heels very soft and smooth, and that is so much better than the cracked heels that I had.

They are sold at a very low price and to get yours click the following link: http://www.amazon.com/Moisturizing-Socks-Cracked-Women-Smaller/dp/B00OLGJ596/ref=cm_rdp_product

No comments:

Post a Comment