Monday, May 2, 2016

Barsone Wireless Doorbell

I live in an old apartment building and since it is privately owned, my husband and I live on the second floor and we are the only tenants in the building.

You have to come through two doors to get to my apartment and there isn't a doorbell. You can't hear anything or anyone outside knocking at the door.
Instead, if I was waiting for someone, I would have to wait by the window and constantly stick my head out the 2nd floor window to see if there was anyone at my door.

I couldn't continue to keep doing that, because I was also wasting my time and my day waiting by the window. I should have been able to do things around the house when I was waiting. I began to look for a solution to my problem because not only I couldn't hear when guests were at my door, but when ups or my mail lady dropped off packages I also wouldn't be aware that they had been there. I was putting myself at risk to have my stuff stolen and I needed to do something.



I looked on amazon and came across this product and just had to try it!
It is being sold at a reasonable price and it shipped in 2 days! I figured that you can't beat that and so I waited the 2 days.

When it arrived, I instantly started to get it put up! I was surprisingly shocked at how easy it is to install it. The doorbell ringer part has two different ways you can install it. It comes with screws and everything you need to use the screws or the adhesive tape. I went with the adhesive tape!
That adhesive tape really sticks it on and doesn't let it come off! I tried to pull it off after I put it up to make sure it wouldn't fall off on it's own and it didn't budge! 

It also comes with two receivers that get plugged into an electrical outlet. The receivers are what allows you to hear the sound when someone pushes your doorbell.
On the side of the receiver there's the volume button that allows you to pick the volume level that best suits you.
There is also a button that allows you to choose sound that it plays. There is so many that you can choose from!

You can get yours today by clicking the following link:  http://www.amazon.com/Barsone-Receivers-Operating-1000-Feet-Batteries/dp/B01DXVZDPO?ie=UTF8&redirect=true&ref_=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_8 

No comments:

Post a Comment