Tuesday, May 3, 2016

L.A. Helena Women's Sun Hat

I like to think of myself as a fashionable woman, and when I come across things that I think will be a hit, I just have to have it.

My daughter and me had decided to start a garden, and as much as much as I love being outside, I hate the sun being in my eyes. I know to really have a successful garden, it takes a lot of time and dedication and I would need to spend most of my time outdoors in the sun. I needed something more than sunglasses to keep me shielded from the sun.

So I got on amazon and decided to search for the perfect hat for outdoors that was also fashionable, and that is when I came across my now sun hat!! 

I love how it looks with a variety of outfits! I am not stuck wearing just one type of clothing, i can change it up with just about anything and it still looks good!!
Plus I am really enjoying how it is keeping my face protected from the sun!!

It's being sold currently at a very reasonable price! All you gotta do to snag yours is follow this link and order today!! 
http://www.amazon.com/Helena-Summer-Floppy-Hand-Made/dp/B01E9Y3GVW?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_search_detailpage 


No comments:

Post a Comment