Thursday, May 5, 2016

Facial Hair Epilator

Let's have some real girl talk for a moment.
Ladies, we all know how much of a pain facial hair can be.
I know I have personally tried so many different things to get rid of facial hair. We all know that we can't shave it off, because it will grow back not only darker, but more will grow when you shave it.

I have tried to use facial wax and tweezing before, but that shit hurts!! Not to mention it also leaves my face looking red and it makes it puffy. So that was not really working for me!
I have dark hair, so any facial hair is super easy to easy, and I wasn't about to have that, so I had to do something!

I was looking on Amazon for different methods to see if there was anything else that I hadn't tried before, and that is when I came across the epilator.
Because, I had tried so many other things that didn't work, or was too painful to continue to do, I was willing to give this a shot. What could it hurt right?





I am so glad that I decided to try this! I really love using it and it's super fast and easy to use as well!!
When you remove your unwanted facial hair with the epilator it helps it not grow back for up to six weeks and thats a good length of time!!

All you have to do is four easy little steps 1) Bend the epilator into a U shape.2)Then you will place the coiled springs from on the epilator onto the area that you have the unwanted facial hair 3) Rotate the handles using you fingertips in the same direction without losing contact with the skin. You
then begin rotating your fingers inwards towards your face and then back outwards 4) All you gotta do next is just keep rolling the movements up and down until you remove your unwanted hair. All and all though it takes just a few minutes to remove your facial hair.

The razor that comes with it, is a great tool to use! I actually use it to help me shape my eyebrows to remove those unwanted hairs that I can't reach with the epilator.
It's really important to properly clean the epilator after every use! You can use cotton balls and rubbing alcohol to wipe it down after using.

I did however, find it much easier to use the epilator after I had gotten out of the shower, because a nice hot shower helps to open your pores and it actually softens your hair, which makes them easier to remove. Make sure to dry your face first though!!

It's being sold at a very good price and I love that its compact so I can take this with me on the go in case I need to remove a facial hair!

The precision razor also comes with a cover for it, so I really appreciate that because I don't want anyone grabbing ahold of it and cutting themselves. This should be every woman's beauty tool must-have!

To snag yours just click the link below, but I want to hear your thoughts about the epilator. Do you like using yours? Tell me about your experience!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment