Sunday, April 10, 2016

CLEVER CREATIONS LANTERN

I love this candle lantern!  It adds such sophistication and class to my home decor. 
It's absolutely gorgeous! The wood work on this, is of high quality.  Looks like they took their time creating it to look as if the woods been stained or aged 

Theres a little door latch on the door that opens up to the candle. 
The candle is an led candle, so you don't have to worry about it causing any fire 
The candle only takes three triple a batteries. It really makes a difference with the candle on, which you will be able to see through my video that I have included in this post. 

The copper top is sharp so you want to make sure you are careful handling it.
Definitely my favorite item in my home that I use as decoration. 

My daughter will sometimes carry this with her to the bathroom at night . So for her to do that, it has to produce enough light and it does! 
The company that makes this, is really nice too. They were actually very helpful and responded very quickly with any questions that I had. Really made me feel appreciated. Follow the link to check out their lanterns or to purchase this one: http://www.amazon.com/Rustic-Candle-Decorative-Hanging-Lantern/dp/B01BFMSS9G/ref=sr_1_322?m=A3DT8NCMU69VU5&s=merchant-items&ie=UTF8&qid=1459177146&sr=1-322 


** i was able to purchase this product at a discount in exchange of my honest unbiased opinion **

No comments:

Post a Comment