Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Marx Pizza Pan

My family are big pizza eaters. They would eat it 24/7 if I allowed it.
So, of course with a house full of pizza lovers, it is very important to have a good quality pizza pan!'
With this pizza pan, I can also use it for other things, instead of just pizza.
I love how it is also like a pie pan, and the bottom of the pan comes out!

I have also used this for my famous, homemade spaghetti pie! It was so easy to make, thanks to this pan!
For spaghetti pie, I always use a pie shell and I use to have to always use my big, long pan to put the pie shell on. When I would have to use my long pan, I couldn't cut the baking time, because I would have to cook the pie first, and then cook the garlic bread. Now, I can cook both at the same time!
My pie shell fits perfectly in the pan, and is so much easier to use!

When using it for pizza, it cooked it perfectly and just right! It is very lightweight, and the cleanup of this product is so easy!
I didn't have to scrub roughly, in fact I was able to gently wipe it clean with soap and water! It didn't scratch the pan while cleaning it, like what happened to my other pans!
Because this is the perfect size, it also allows for easy storage and fit in the cabinet easily, I didn't have to rearrange my whole cabinet to put this away!
To order your pizza pan, follow the link : http://www.amazon.com/Non-stick-Quiche-Removable-Bottom-Ns1-001/dp/B0190KNW3C/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1460513200&sr=8-1&keywords=marx+pizza+pan
**I was able to purchase this product at a discount in exchange of my honest, and unbiased opinion**

No comments:

Post a Comment