Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Massager Loveryoyo 8'' stimulation wand vibrator!

The thing that first drew me to this product, was that it was the color pink. Pink, of course is my favorite color, so I tend to purchase a lot of stuff that is pink lol! 

This is really awesome and I love it! It is my favorite adult toy that I have! For one, it doesn't take batteries! Do you realize how much money you can save, because it doesn't require batteries? You can save a lot of money in the long wrong, because this plugs into your electrical outlet. It has an amazingly long cord, so you can freely move this without being restricted.

The settings are amazing on this and it is magical ladies, like really magical! It really hits the g-spot and does what it is designed for. This is however, for couples and guys will also love this! I used this in my bedroom and my husband and myself, both really enjoyed it!
It really adds spice to the bedroom when used with your partner, and gives yourself the best experience when you use it alone.

To get yours today, just follow the link below, because you can't beat the price of this and this will give you the ultimate orgasm and no batteries!! haha I love that its powered by electricity! This is the only one like it, that I have ever seen!
http://www.amazon.com/Massager-Loveryoyo-Stimulation-Stimulator-Vibrator/dp/B01BDN3A4K?ie=UTF8&redirect=true&ref_=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_18

No comments:

Post a Comment