Friday, April 15, 2016

Art Naturals Callus Remover

This is one hell of a cool product! Plus, it's made by one of my favorite companies - art naturals! 
I love the color of this, because in my opinion it makes it more my type of beauty tool! Lol, I love my stuff to have color to it, so when it does it always catches my eyes!

This is rechargeable which is better in the long run, because you don't have to waste your money on batteries and don't have to keep replacing them. With this you charge it up through the charger, and when its fully charged you can use it til it dies and recharge it again!


I was a little doubtful that this would work as well as I have heard that it does, BUT it really does! This is a little miracle worker, I swear it is! I have really rough and cracked feet, because I am always walking around barefoot. The hard ground outside, had really ruined my feet and I didn't think anything would fix it.

I turned it on and started running it across my feet, and I could instantly see the dead skin falling off my foot! In fact, it got so much off my feet, I had to use the cleaning brush just after a couple minutes from one foot folks! So much white powder blew off this, and that white powder was my dead skin lol! 
I rubbed my foot and let me tell you it has never been this soft and smooth since I can remember! It really made my feet as smooth as a baby's butt! 

It comes with the charger of course, a cleaning brush, the device and an extra roller! That is the only thing I don't like, is that for someone with as rough as feet as me, I have to rebuy a roller over time, because after doing my feet the first time and how bad they were, I had to already switch to the second roller. 

None the less though this is an awesome product and I love it! My feet love it even more however though!
To purchase yours follow this link:http://www.amazon.com/Rechargeable-Effective-Electronic-Treatment-Guaranteed/dp/B00ZGVT2Q6?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_search_detailpage


**I was able to purchase this for a discount or for free in exchange of my honest unbiased opinions**

No comments:

Post a Comment