Sunday, April 10, 2016

Evelover waterproof bullet dildo vibrator

I love the color of this vibrator. In all honesty,  the color is the first thing that made this catch my eye. I just love anything pink! 
Its waterproof and this only requires one battery. So its definitely cheaper on the batteries with this vibrator. 

I love how its able to easily fit in my purse and can remain hidden in there, until i actually pull it out. What i mean exactly by that is that its small enough to fit in the zipper pouch of my purse. It also fits in my pants pockets. 
I thought it would be bigger when I saw it online.  However, I'm very pleased with this overall. 

It doesn't make a bunch of noise, which is a huge relief for me. I don't like it when they make a bunch of noise, to the point where if someone walks past your room, they can hear it. With this, thats not even a possibility, so thats good.
Definitely got the job done, so i have no complaints. 
Follow the link below to get yours today!
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01DF01ENS/ref=yo_ii_img?ie=UTF8&psc=1

No comments:

Post a Comment