Monday, April 11, 2016

watermelon slicer

This is the perfect item that i needed for my family's spring time picnics! 
It surely wouldn't be a picnic without watermelon!
I always had to have my husband cut it and slice it out for us.
With him working third shift, he tends to spend the day sleeping. 
With this slicer, i can easily do it by myself!  It doesn't cut through the actual watermelon, so a knife is also required. But once you get the watermelon cut in half, from that point this is super easy to do. This actually scoops out slices of it.  So you just throw away the watermelon peel and your done! Thats alot easier than cutting through the peel for each slice.


Now, i can enjoy picnics even when my husband cant come! Check out this product on amazon! Just click the link below to be connected directly to the product link.  
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01CG7VMZG/ref=yo_ii_img?ie=UTF8&psc=1

No comments:

Post a Comment