Sunday, April 10, 2016

beard comb from wolf moon

To start, this beard comb comes in a nice and cute little bag. The bag itself was too feminine for my husband, so he gave me the bag. 
He loved the comb however, and so did I. It's made of bamboo and that makes it very soft and smooth.  
It's small enough to fit in his pocket, so he can carry it with him.

It allows him to be able to quickly comb his beard throughout his day. 
In my opinion,  I don't think it has to be used just for beards lol, but I think its also good for women to use. My daughter wanted this comb for herself, so i know women and men both could benefit from this comb. 
This can be purchased on Amazon by following the link below.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00ZF8V0Y2/ref=ya_aw_oh_bia_dp?ie=UTF8&psc=1

No comments:

Post a Comment