Friday, April 15, 2016

Seneo 6th Humidifier and Oil Diffuser

I am a big fan of oil diffusers and this one is the best I have seen yet! Literally, I mean that because I am super picky when it comes to my diffusers now! Lol! 

It has so many colors that the LED light changes too! Each one is really beautiful, so I can't say just one color on it is better than the rest lol! You have the options to prevent it from constantly change colors, which is cool in my opinion. 

Now, when it comes to the oil diffuser part, that is what is the best thing about this! It really blows out! I can smell it through-out my whole entire house! This baby really blows too! 

It is really easy to use the oil diffuser as well.
All you do is follow these simple steps:
1) pour the amount of water into the diffuser. Use the water measuring cup they provide you!
2) pour a small amount of oil in with the water! (it's really important that you dilute the oil in the water)

These are the best because you are not required to just use it as an oil diffuser. You have the option as using this as a humidifier as well! Parents - we all know that these are really beneficial too! Especially when our kids are sick, humidifiers help drastically! 
So what better thing to get, an oil diffuser and humidifier that are together in one! Will save you money that way also and you can use it either way, and it is not hard whichever option you decide to use this for!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment