Thursday, April 14, 2016

LED PARTY LIGHT

Talk about bringing back some memories lol! This does just that! It instantly reminds me of being in the bar or night club when this is on! I use to work in one, in case you were wondering lol! 
Soon as this came on, it gave me a party vibe feeling! I had to turn the music on once this came on! 


It is perfect for any party or occasion! The handle only took two seconds literally to attach to the light. Once it was attached, I could prop up the light by the handle.
It portrays some really beautiful lights and this will surely get people up and dancing at any event! To get your led party light follow the link below!
http://www.amazon.com/VIIVRIA%C2%AE-Sound-activated-Crystal-Rotating-Wedding/dp/B019XLWFS6?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_search_detailpage

No comments:

Post a Comment