Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Marx tart pan

I really like this company that makes these! They have some super cool products and they are awesome! Like this one for instance , it is a tart baking mold. It is in a shell shape, which is what is neat to me. I had never seen anything like this, before purchasing this product!
I actually used this with muffin mix, and my muffins came out beautifully shaped.
I, do however strongly suggest that you use no stick cooking spray on this, or it will be super hard to get your baked good out. Trust me on that, I actually used it first without any and it was horrible. But, when you use the no stick cooking spray, your food comes right out of it very easily.

It is really easy to clean. I was able to wipe all the crumbs and everything right out while washing it.
Because of their shape, you can easily put these in your kitchen drawers for easy storage!
To purchase this product, follow this link:

No comments:

Post a Comment