Thursday, April 14, 2016

Coredy Bluetooth headphones

This are really high quality headphones! They came in a nice little box and they arrived before I was even anticipating them too, so that was really nice on that aspect of it!

They easily connected to my phone! It only took a moment for my phone to pair with them.
They are Bluetooth and also specifically designed for sport members.
They are also sweat and waterproof! 

It really puts off, amazing sound and it has very good volume! This baby really gets loud! I like my music loud when i am jamming so that was another big plus for me. Not to mention it also has a built in microphone and I can answer my phone call with a simple press of the button of these!
To get yours follow the link below:
http://www.amazon.com/Coredy-BlackMamba-Wireless-Bluetooth-Headphones/dp/B015PAT294?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_search_detailpage

I was able to purchase these at a discount or for free in exchange of my honest unbiased opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment