Friday, April 15, 2016

Magical Model

This is definitely cool! It comes with around 100 pieces that you put together, to get the triceratops that is pictured on the front of the box.

 My daughter was super excited about putting this together. I explained to her, that it was designed to make her brain work, and that made her even more determined. 
After about twenty minutes or so, she came in my bedroom and asked for assistance.  Of course, her daddy came to the rescue. 

I sat and watched the two of them build their model dinosaur. I enjoyed watching them bond over this product. Her father also enjoyed helping her. Shes right at the age where shes trying to branch out a little bit away from us. For us, to find something that can bring us together and create memories, is priceless. 
This was really fun for my daughter, I will always look at the model, and be reminded of the memories we had as family, while she was building it. 
It looks really good sitting on my daughters desk, and everyone that enters her room, the first thing that people stop and look at is that model! They all want to know where to get one too!
http://www.amazon.com/Piece-Triceratops-Creative-Building-Blocks/dp/B01ATHB60G/ref=sr_1_293?m=A3DT8NCMU69VU5&s=merchant-items&ie=UTF8&qid=1459177015&sr=1-293 just click this link to go directly to Amazon to view and purchase!  
**I was able to purchase this product at a discount in exchange of my honest unbiased opinion** 

No comments:

Post a Comment