Monday, April 11, 2016

marx muffin pan

For one, I love how this muffin pan is orange and how its shaped. Thanks to its shape, it opens the door for other uses other than muffins.

I like using cake mix in it as well for my homemade earthquakes! With the center open, it allows for me to be able to fill the middle of my earthquakes with ice cream and whipped cream. Thanks to its shape, it is now easier for me to make them, instead of making a mess trying to cut open a center piece, like before.


It doesn't take long to clean afterwards.  Its really easy to clean and leftover food crumbs etc doesn't stick to the sides! 
It didn't come with an instruction label, but it is common sense what this is for. I only mentioned that part, because I've actually had people ask me if it can be put directly on the oven rack. Seeing that it didn't say anything about it, I'd recommend placing it upon a pizza pan or something similar, instead of the direct rack. This can be purchased on Amazon. To snag yours at a very reasonable price,  follow my link below! 
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0198J7SWQ/ref=yo_ii_img?ie=UTF8&psc=1

No comments:

Post a Comment