Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Bamboo wine glass table


Now that spring is finally here, I plan on spending most of the time outside my kids.
We love to go on family picnics but  I could never have a glass of wine. I never had a place to sit my glass down at. If i sat it in the grass, it would fall over. This wine table is the perfect solution. It easily goes together.  Literally,  it only takes a moment.  You screw in the leg and the insert it into the ground and bam you're all done. 
You can use the table to hold two bottles of wine and use the center piece for your glass. Or, you can do what i use this for, and thats for one bottle of wine,  and the other slot for my wine glass. The center is the perfect size To place some cheese bites or whatever snack you prefer. Its really for two wine glasses and the center for your bottle of wine and small snacks. Since, I'm the only wine drinker in the house, I prefer to use it my way.
I love that it doesn't have to stay at one spot.
Say I want to picnic at different locations,  I can take this along. It cleans off easily.  I had no problem cleaning the dirt off the stake, and taking it down. 
You can find this product on amazon,  follow the link below to be connected directly to the product!  http://www.amazon.com/Premium-Bamboo--Ground-Holder-Picnic/dp/B0117NLTRQ/ref=sr_1_192?m=A3DT8NCMU69VU5&s=merchant-items&ie=UTF8&qid=1459177232&sr=1-192

No comments:

Post a Comment