Sunday, April 3, 2016

foxbrim scar cream

To start, I love this company!  They are really nice and really care about their customers. They always  email me asking how I'm enjoying the product and if I have questions or anything.  Not too many companies do that. 
I suffer from scoliosis and have a horrible scar. Then theres also the stretch marks and all that fun stuff from having kids.  
I'm very self conscious about wearing a swimsuit now because of my scars. Im very fair skinned, so anything especially scars show up on my skin. 
It was at the point that I didn't want to wear a bikini or other bathing suit for that matter, and I have a rocking body for having three kids. 
A couple days after using this product,  i could notice a difference in my scars. They were actually lightening up!  Finally , after trying every product known to man,  I've found one that really works. I know it might not be all the way gone, but its a start. Looking forward to summer now. www.amazon.com/foxbrim

No comments:

Post a Comment