Saturday, May 14, 2016

Gisala Ionic Hair Straightener Brush

I love this straightener brush! 
As soon as I plugged it up, it instantly got hot enough to straighten my hair with! I really like that fact about this product. With other straightener brushes, I would have to wait what would seem like forever, but with this one, I no longer have to wait!


It's selling at a very affordable and reasonable price considering how amazing this it! I think every woman whether young or old, that they should own one of these! They really rock!! 

It has a great length cord on it, so I can move about more while straightening my hair. Where as before, I had a limited amount that I could move and it drove me crazy!

It also comes with some hair clips which really make straightening every part of your hair really easy!

I really love how they include a glove for you to wear so you won't burn your hands while straightening your hair and they even include the settings you should put it on depending on your hair type. This is the only company that I have seen do that and let me tell you I am very appreciative of that!!

The ionic in the straightener allows you 

No comments:

Post a Comment