Monday, May 16, 2016

Gardner Pet Super Absorbment Puppy Pads

So recently I was asked to try the Gardner Pet Super Absorbent Puppy pads. I have two dogs myself, and usually the are out door dogs only. 
But, because we have recently moved into an apartment, they now have to be indoor more than out.




I am a mother of three kids with the youngest being only two years old. With that being said, I am always very busy in account of my children. I can't always rush my dog out, or there will be times that I am not home for a couple hours. Regardless of long I am gone, or if I am doing something with my kids, I don't want my dogs to use the bathroom on my floors.

So, when we first moved in the apartment, I had suggested to my husband that we get puppy pads, and he didn't think that we would need them. Needless to say, he changed his mind after coming home and having to clean up the dogs mess!


These puppy pads, are just like any other puppy pads! They are super absorbent and actually can hold up to 3 cups of liquid.

I really like how you can order them online on amazon and get them shipped directly to your door. So if you are like me and you don't have a vehicle then this really comes in handy as a pet owner.

They are a little more expensive, especially when you can just go to the dollar tree and buy 2 pads for a 1.00. This is the way to go though, if you don't have a vehicle or any other way to get to the store to purchase them. If you do have transportation, I highly recommend that you get them from the store instead of ordering them online. You can get more than what they give you and you can get them for cheaper.

They are not any way or shape different than the ones you can find in the store for cheap!
If you want to order them online for a little more than what you can get them from any store just go on amazon and look up dog pads, and once you see gardner pets than you came across the ones listed in this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment