Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Homdox Air Pump

This air pump is really easy to use and a must have in my household.
We have a bouncy house/fun house and of course that requires a strong and durable air pump to be able to install it.

This air pump is perfect for that! It really allowed for me to have the bouncy house up in a faster amount of time than it does with the air pump that was included with bouncy house!

Not only can it be used on my bouncy house, it can be used for various other reasons. As a mother of three busy children, I always have a guest in our home. Of course when people stay the night with my one of my kids, they need a place to sleep. I am not a fan of people sleeping on the floor because of how uncomfortable it is, so I got an air bed. This pump can air the bed up within five minutes!

I love how affordable this pump is! This is in everyone's budget if it's in mine and I am on foodstamps ok? Not to mention it comes with a variety of different nozzles to get the perfect fit for whatever you choose to blow up with air! 

 Trust me this is really a great pump! With it being so small and compact, it really is easy to store it almost anywhere! So I really like that about it and how easy it was to get it up and going is literally piece of cake! 

Plus with it being so compact, you can also take this with you on your travels. I always like to bring one with me on vacations in case I need to air the bed up for one of my kids to be able to sleep on the floor if they need to.

No comments:

Post a Comment