Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Ring From Eudora

I love jewelry of all types and all designs.
When I just so happened to come across this ring on Amazon, I was really amazed at just how beautiful it had appeared online.

After I had realized that it was really affordable and in my budget, I decided to order it! I was happy when it arrived faster than what I had expected!

It came enclosed in a ring box, which really added more class to the ring, and it made me appreciate it all that much more!
When I actually took the ring out of the box, I was blown away with how beautiful the ring was. It was more beautiful than when it was online!

The ring fit my hand perfectly! I was thrilled at just how pretty it made my hand appear! It is also really light and not heavy at all. In fact, after a few moments, I forgot that I was even wearing a ring because of how comfortable it is.

I don't like jewelry that is typically fake because it usually turns my fingers an ugly green color. Even though this ring is fake, not only can you not tell that it's fake, but I also didn't have any issues with it. I wear it all day and night and I haven't had my finger turn green yet! That shows me that this ring is made with high quality or else my fingers would've already turned colors by now!

To get yours just click this link: http://www.amazon.com/Eudora-Zirconia-Forever-Engagement-Stones-B8/dp/B01D8G3E7S?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_search_detailpage

** I was able to purchase this ring at a discount or for free in exchange of my honest and unbiased opinion**

No comments:

Post a Comment