Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Daily Bread Freeze-Dried Foods

My husband and I are huge fans of the walking dead! Watching that show also made us really think about things in a different perspective.
What if something like that happened to us? Like not necessarily zombies, but anything these days could really cause something like this to happen.

As a mother, I would rather make sure my children are safe and have what they would need to survive something. Hurricanes and floods are much more common these days to wipe out cities, so I would want my family to always be prepared no matter what life throws at them.

I have water and the other essential items that would be needed in a case of a emergency. I didn't have any food on my shelf that didn't have an expiration date on it for short term. I needed to find something that could last years so that I could store it until it was needed. 

So I started looking for a company that made great things that I could have years to come if I was ever in a state of emergency.

I was so amazed when I came across this company. Daily Bread has so many different choices to choose from when it comes to freeze dried food. Let me tell you that it's really good considering the fact that it can be stored for up to 25 years on a shelf! Now that my friends is cool!

You have so many different options on purchasing the type and kind of food that you want. Plus, its literally a piece of cake to make and very delicious.

I know if I was walking around living like they do on the Walking Dead, I think I would want a good and delicious meal to take my mind of all the chaos!

They are also perfect to take with you on your outdoor events. Like for instance, camping would be perfect to also pack this with you. Especially if you are like me and you don't eat seafood. Well, most people eat seafood when they camp because they are able to catch that themselves. People like me needed to be able to eat more than peanut butter when camping and this is the perfect solution to that! All the freeze dried food from daily bread is a great choice to bring camping.

I also leave a couple bags stored in the trunk of my car because even in a vehicle something can happen. But, no matter how you look at it, and for whichever reason that you purchase this for, they are a great product! I feel much better knowing that I have that in my emergency kit and other various places. Being better prepared helps give me a peace of mind! 

They have breakfast choices, and lunch, dinner and even dessert! They are all available at a very great price! Go check them out! 
www.dailybread.com

No comments:

Post a Comment