Thursday, May 19, 2016

Let's talk s&m

I have been in a relationship for 13 years now. I like to believe that part of the reason why we have lasted this many years with being such a young age, is because we have an incredible sex life.

I have always been very open minded and willing to try new things even in the bedroom. I find that it really heats up your sheets when you are like that!

So recently I decided that it was time to introduce s&m into my sex life! I went online to find the whole kit of everything we would need to get started.

That is when I stumbled across this kit. It was selling at a very affordable price, but what really caught my eye about it, was the fact that it included everything to get you started.


I also really like that it's purple! Plus there is so many different things that come with this!

It really does add some extra heat and passion in the bedroom! My husband and I loved the restraints and the whip the best! Each item that comes with the set, is fun in its own way!


The restraints actually don't physically hurt. You are able to tighten them up however you prefer, but I like mine tight! I also use the rope ontop of the restraints, but that is totally up to you on that part.



It comes with the whip, ankle and wrist restraints, rope, a eye mask, neck collar, leash, and a  ball gag. This is the perfect s&m started kit for any beginners. Also a great add on for those that are more experienced.

To get yours click this link:http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01D5XHIWG?keywords=Bondage%20SM

No comments:

Post a Comment