Thursday, May 12, 2016

Ball Pit

I am a mother of a two year old! So that means I am spending the majority of my day chasing him around and trying to find things to occupy him so I can get some work done.

Finding things to really occupy him longer than 5 minutes and that is a stretch at that lol, was really hard to do. That was until I was looking on Amazon.

I happened to come across this ball pit and it was actually in the price range of something that I could afford, so I went ahead and ordered it. 
It didn't come with any balls though, so I did have to purchase those to go with it.

It actually arrived faster than I had anticipated it to arrive, so that was a major plus in my books. 
It was really easy and simple to set it up! You just unfold it and it pops right up! 

Once I poured the balls into the pit, I sat my son down and just watched him play! He loves this thing!! I enjoyed watching him play!



I had only ordered around a 100 balls and in no way did it even fill this pit up half way! So you do have to order, I would say about 300 to get it half way. I was really surprised at how much this small pit can hold.

This ball pit is the only thing in my entire house that my son can play with for longer than 5 minutes. As a mom, I am able to really get my work done now, knowing that he is in his ball pit safely playing.

The ball pit is small and compact that I can also easily take this along with us for him to play with where ever we go! It is easy to fold back up and small enough that it can store anywhere! 

This is a lot of fun and to get yours just click on the following link: http://www.amazon.com/FocuSun-Playpen-39-4-inch-19-7-Inch-Zippered/dp/B00XPLB35M?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_search_detailpage


No comments:

Post a Comment