Thursday, May 12, 2016

Preve Digital Instant Read Theromometer

I am a big fan of cooking out! I love everything about it, from the way it smells to the way it tastes. Anything that is cooked on the grill is a sure hit!!

One of the things that I am not a fan of, when it comes to cooking on the grill is not knowing when the meat is fully cooked. 
There are lots of thermometers that people use when cooking in the oven, so why not one for the grill?

Well, I recently came across a thermometer that is used for the grill! It was being sold at an excellent price! So, of course I had to snag one for myself! 

This is the perfect thermometer for the grill and I think it's also great for the oven and stove as well.
There is different settings on it, so if you prefer your meat to be cooked medium rare, it will let you know if it is considered medium rare. It has those settings all the way up to well done.

Another really cool thing about this thermometer is that there is choices for different meats as well as letting you know medium rare etc. Not to mention a buzzer at the bottom of the thermometer. 
I have never seen a thermometer have so many different selections on it.
I really appreciate that however, because now I can instantly tell if my meat is cooked to my liking. I no longer have to tear the meat in half to look at the color on the inside, I can just insert this and I will know how it is cooked! 

This should be in every household and cooking establishment. It's very affordable and very beneficial! 
Not to mention father's day is coming up and this would be a great gift for dad!! 

To get yours just click on the following link: http://www.amazon.com/Thermometer-Doneness-Selectable-Audible-Temperature/dp/B00YXK06K2?ie=UTF8&keywords=preve%20thermometer&qid=1463080688&ref_=sr_1_2&sr=8-2

No comments:

Post a Comment