Saturday, May 14, 2016

Lica Cole

So recently I was able to try some products by Lica Cole and they were awesome!
So I was able to try the refining body exfoliant in the tropical blend.
I love everything about it!

It literally smells really good! It felt good applying it to my skin and after i rinsed my skin off, omg I was so surprised at how soft and smooth my skin was!

I had a really rough patch of dry skin on my elbow and it was causing pain from how dry it was. I had literally tried everything to treat it before with no luck.

I didn't think in a million years that this exfoliant would be the best solution. Well it was! The area on my elbow was so soft after using the exfoliant. It's like it took off all the dry skin! So I love it!

Of course after getting out the shower I had to try the hydrating body souffle in tropical blend. That also smells really good! It also made my skin feel soft and silky smooth!

The entire day I was able to smell the tropical scent! I really like that about this brand, not to mention the amazing results it gives my skin!

Hands down this is the best skin care products that I have ever had! It has the best scents and they make my skin feel so incredibly soft and smooth!

Go check them out and get your skin some of heaven! www.licacole.com

No comments:

Post a Comment