Friday, May 13, 2016

Let's Talk Drones Part Two

So after trying my first drone and being a little disappointed in it, I was a little hesitant about this one being even better!

I love being when I wrong in situations like this lol! I was thrilled when I opened the box and it was already assembled! That was such a huge relief!  

They not only included extra set of propellers but they also included an extra battery for the drone and I thought that was really awesome! 

Flying this drone was super fun! It was so easy to get this one to take off and go! Once I got the throttle to go on at least 50mph it instantly lifted off!
When it's dark outside, it lights up and it looks really amazing! The camera on it not only can take photos but also videos and let me tell you, the view from the drone is amazing!


This is a lot of fun and is a great family activity! 
This one is selling currently at under a $100.00 if you are an amazon prime member! 

To get yours just click this link: http://www.amazon.com/DBPOWER-Quadcopter-Voltage-Induction-Headless/dp/B01D9XC2LY?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_search_detailpage

No comments:

Post a Comment