Friday, May 13, 2016

Potato Masher

I love cooking and I am a firm believer that food that is made from homemade scratch is always the best and has more flavor to it.

Making mashed potatoes use to take a really long time when I wanted to make them homemade. I had never had a masher before, so it really took a long time to just mash the potatoes much less start cooking them.

I needed a tool for making the process of mashed potatoes a lot easier and faster. That is when I found this masher online for a very great and affordable price!

It has nearly cut my time mashing down in half and I can now enjoy spending time with my family as I am awaiting for dinner to be done, now that I have extra time in between.

The masher really mashes my potatoes very well and it gets them at the right texture for the way I like it. It's also easy to clean and you can wash this in the dishwasher!

To get yours just click on the following link: http://www.amazon.com/iCooker-Potato-Masher-Quality-Stainless/dp/B01DTHL0P4?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_search_detailpage

No comments:

Post a Comment