Friday, May 13, 2016

Deercy Digital Kitchen Timer

This is a really great kitchen timer! I love the color of it and that its magnetic as well! Not to mention it's super easy to use it! 

I not only use it for when I am in the kitchen cooking, but I also use it daily as a reading timer. See, in my daughters school they have to read out loud every night for a certain required amount of time. I actually will set the timer and stick it on the side of her desk and tell her to read out loud to her brother until the timer goes off. Which then at that point I write down how long she read aloud for.

You just simply turn the timer to set it on the amount of minutes that you prefer and there you go! it will actually make some beeping sounds when the timer goes off. It's a lot louder than my last kitchen timer. I really appreciate that about it because now I can be in the other room and I am still able to hear the timer going off!

It's selling for a great price right now and I recommend this product for everyone because like I said it can be used for other things other than being used in the kitchen.
To get yours today just click the following link: 
http://www.amazon.com/Deercy-Digital-Kitchen-Display-Built/dp/B01AN33YT2?ie=UTF8&ref_=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_14


**I was able to purchase this product at a discount or for free in exchange of my honest and unbiased opinion**

No comments:

Post a Comment