Friday, May 13, 2016

Let's talk drones part one

When this drone landed on my doorstep, I was so excited! I couldn't wait to get it out and fly it.
Soon as I opened the box, the first thing that I noticed was that it wasn't put together.

I literally was like crap! I am not that good at putting things like that together so I was already very doubtful at that point.



I looked at the pamphlet that came with  the drone and couldn't understand what they meant. They really didn't include a instruction on assembling it.
I actually had to go on YouTube to get it put together, so I was a little bit upset about having to do that.

After it taking a while to put it together, I was finally ready to hook up the battery and learn to fly it!
It was very hard to get it to go up in the air! 
I kept crashing it over and over again!

It is still really cool though none the less! It looks especially neat at night time when the lights are lite up! 
The battery only stays charged for 5-6 minutes so that sucks, but that is with all drones!

They also include an extra set of wings for it and a battery charger and all the extra accessories. It just don't come with a vr headset but it is compatible with one!

You can snag one today for under $200.00 just click on the following link: http://www.amazon.com/DBPOWER-Quadcopter-Function-Headless-Compatible/dp/B016BMBRXY?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_search_detailpage

No comments:

Post a Comment