Friday, May 13, 2016

Pura'd'or Anti-hair loss shampoo

As a woman I love my hair and I take beauty very serious. So when I started noticing my hair was starting to really fall out, especially in the shower I knew I needed something to help stop my hair from falling out. I am only 32 years old and surely didn't want to become bald.
So I went online and searched for products that could help my situation. that is when I came across this shampoo and decided to give it a try.

When it actually arrived, I was really surprised at how much came in the bottle. The bottle is surely way bigger than what it looks like online, but hey I'm not complaining about that because I actually really appreciate that fact.
It smells good considering the kind of shampoo it's designed for!


I had been using it for several weeks now and I have noticed a little difference in my hair, not as much as I had liked to noticed but still yet its good! 
Since I have started using this shampoo, my hair hasn't been falling out as much in the shower or even when brushing. I have also noticed a change in my volume and its for the better and I am loving that!

To get yours today just click this link:http://www.amazon.com/PURA-DOR-Anti-Hair-Premium-Organic/dp/B00FH692PQ?ie=UTF8&ref_=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_33
I was able to purchase this product at a discount or for free in exchange of my honest and unbiased opinion

No comments:

Post a Comment