Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Wise company Freeze dried food

Ok, so I am a huge fan of the Walking Dead. Watching the show really makes me think about things and what the hell I would do if something like that was to ever happen here.

Have you ever thought about what you would do in a situation like that? How would you survive? What would you eat? 

Tragedies occur every day. Just look at the aftermath of Katrina. I mean, stuff like that can happen at any given time. 

As a child, I grew up in the fire house the majority of my life. So, safety and preparing in case of emergencies like Katrina has always been taught to me. It is a lot better to have things in place, instead of having to frantically search for what you need.

Food is one of the things that we must have in order to survive. This company provides just that and the type of food that they provide is freeze dried food which can sit on the shelf for 25 years!

They offer a wide selection of many different foods and flavors to choose from! They are perfect to get for emergencies. 

I actually have these stored in my emergency kit and also in my car because I was taught that emergencies don't discriminate on location so I would rather be prepared at any time something like that occurred.

These are super easy to prepare, as long as you have water basically, you have some good meals that actually include the nutrients that are vital for one's health.

The even have selections for camping and long term use. They have selections in breakfast, lunch and dinner and are at a reasonable price! They even have meat and eggs and other dairy items as well!

It really is easy to cook it, and doesn't require anything really other than water and your eating utensils! It really is delicious and tastes great! 

To get your emergency food kit started today, click this link: http://www.wisefoodstorage.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment