Sunday, May 22, 2016

Mami and Babi teether necklace

When my children when babies and teething, they didn't make all these cute little toys and different creations.I really wish they did because I would have so used it on them too!

I babysit my niece all the time, and she suffers from colic and has already begun to start the teething stages! So, as you can imagine most days are horrible!!

I needed something that could keep her occupied while I held her and would also help her with teething all at the same time. So I decided to look on amazon to see if I could come across the perfect item.

Well, I really did come across the perfect item and it's so cute!! It's a necklace that is also a teether! So, now I can wear this necklace, and she can actually chew on it and it will help her aching gums!!

It's actually quite cute and I love that the necklace has a great length to it! Usually when I have a necklace on, and the baby grabs ahold of it, I feel like I am being choked. I don't have to worry about that with this because of the length!

It's really affordable and great for any mom or anyone that is watching the baby for that matter and the baby is teething! It works wonders and it really captures the baby's attention!

To snag yours just click this link: http://www.amazon.com/Silicone-Teething-Breastfeeding-Mami-Babi/dp/B01B8YO49E?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_search_detailpage

No comments:

Post a Comment