Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Tabletop Tea Light Set

I love candles! I love the way the smell and the way they really can bring beauty to a room. I think they look beautiful as decorations also.

I am always looking for new things to decorate with, as I am always looking for that perfect look for my home. One I was online and came across this, I knew it was that perfect piece that I was looking for.

I seen how affordable it was and just had to have it, so I ordered it and it actually arrived before its estimated arrival date had estimated!

As soon as I opened it from the box it came in, I put it up where I wanted it to go! It is a beautiful piece and really made my bedroom look that much nicer because of it!

I love how it comes with the pebbles to place on the leaf tray also. They're really pretty and really adds that touch to this piece. This would be great in any room of the house or office!

To snag yours click this link: http://www.amazon.com/Modern-Tabletop-Tea-Light-Set/dp/B01DE0XXQ0/ref=sr_1_371?m=A3DT8NCMU69VU5&s=merchant-items&ie=UTF8&qid=1462216035&sr=1-371

No comments:

Post a Comment