Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Let's talk art

I'm sure you have all heard that saying a picture is worth a thousands words right? Well, that saying also goes for art as well. The picture you select is what really ties the room together!

I recently came across one of the most beautiful pictures! I was surprised at how affordable it was, so I had to get it! I am so glad that I did.


It came in really well wrapped packaging to ensure that there was no damage during shipping which was really great and I am glad that they did because it is glass and I would have hated if it broke.

It's a beautiful picture though and I think that looking at is really calming and peaceful and not to mention relaxing.

It is easy to hang this up, as it only took me one nail to get it to hang properly and securely. I love it and love how it really adds beauty to the room.

To get yours click this link: http://www.amazon.com/Premium-Autumn-Hanging-Printed-Artwork/dp/B01CT299AS/ref=sr_1_373?m=A3DT8NCMU69VU5&s=merchant-items&ie=UTF8&qid=1462216053&sr=1-373

No comments:

Post a Comment