Friday, May 27, 2016

Dream Catcher

I recently came across the most beautiful dream catcher that I have ever seen! It is just stunning!
I came across it on amazon and just had to get it! The beauty if it really mesmerized me!

I was surprised at how affordable it was because I figured it would cost a lot because of how beautiful it is, but I ordered it especially when I saw it was in my budget.

It arrived really fast and as soon as it was here, I opened it and put it up right away. I placed it over my daughter's bed in hopes that it will ward off bad dreams.

It was easy to hang up, and it will be just as easy to take down if I ever want to, but I plan on it always hanging there.

I am part Indian and I believe that dream catchers work and also help ward off anything that isn't good, so I prefer them to be in the bedroom, but they do look good in any room of the house.

This is made with really nice materials and the blue and white feathers are a beautiful color combination. This would be prefect for anyone of any age and sex!

To get yours click this link: http://www.amazon.com/Dreamcatchers-Sanzang-Handmade-Traditional-Decorations/dp/B01F8Q9QL4?ie=UTF8&ref_=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_0

No comments:

Post a Comment