Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Chiller Rod

I love drinking wine! I especially love to enjoy a nice glass of wine while I prepare dinner and then another glass again at the table with supper.

I hate when I have the wine set out while I cook, that it gets warm, which can make it not pleasant. I needed something to help me keep my wine cool, so I went on amazon and came across this chiller rod.

I noticed how affordable it was and that it was in my budget, so I decided to give it a try. It arrived really fast! 

As soon as it got here, I placed it in the freezer  so the rod could get cool. I couldn't wait to use it in my bottle of wine, but I wanted it to be cool, so I had to wait about an hour for it to be cool as I like it.

All I had to do once it was chilled enough, was place it in my bottle of wine and it really did an amazing job of keeping my wine cold like I like! 

Go get yours by clicking this link: http://www.amazon.com/Premium-Stainless-Steel-Chiller-Chill/dp/B01CO3ICZ0/ref=sr_1_323?m=A3DT8NCMU69VU5&s=merchant-items&ie=UTF8&qid=1462216114&sr=1-323

No comments:

Post a Comment